- Fix iOS 7 compatibility issues:
- "Rate Us" link doesn't work
- Map annotation crashes
- Status Bar issues
- Support iOS 7.
- Add "Bookmark Mode" in "WhatsGoLa Camera" to show bookmarked locations on the map (only for the paid version).
- Add Sina Weibo for sharing images.
- It's now possible to mute the sound effect. Go to the option menu and select "configuration".
- Fix bugs.
- Gallery Tab: add the "map view mode" to show superimposed photos on the map - now show your photographic "trophies" on the map.
- WhatsGoLa Camera: add the "Panoramio Thumbnail Mode" to browse Panoramio photos directly on the map. (Click the "eye" icon on the bottom right corner to switch between "Pin Mode" and "Panoramio Mode")
- Improve UI effeciency and usability.
- Improve UI speed and efficiency.
- In the overlay editor, tap and hold the image to show the magnify glass (instead of always showing magnify glass).
- Improve Instagram hash tags
- Display the Cool Places thumbnail images from the live server.
- Pad with white color to the superimposed images when exporting to Instegram if the image is not square (1:1 aspect ratio)
- Upgrade Facebook SDK to 3.5
v2.0 Major Release(19/Apr/2013):
- Add 17 filters to the superimposed images.
- Redesign the main menu and improve the user interface.
- Searching address and POIs in WhatsGoLa Camera now returns much better results (requires iOS 6.1).
- Hash tags are automatically generated when sharing photos to Instagram.
The free version is even removed these limitations:
- Now you may create as many overlay images as you want.
- Now you can create as many superimposed images as you want.
- Now all 2000+ points of interest are included.
- Now you may preview unlimited number of Panoramio photos.
- Compatible with the iPhone 5 wide screen.
- Add 45 Street View Categories including Arctic, Grand Canyon, Lucas Oil Stadium, and many from Taiwan and Japan. (see list below)
- More than 900 points of interests added.
- It now takes sharper Strteet View Photos. (iPhone 4S or above, iPad 2 or above, and iPod Touch 5)
- Fix small bugs.
★★★★★ 45 New Street View Categories ★★★★★
- United States:
- Grand Canyon
- Lucas Oil Stadium
- 高速道路 サービスエリア
- Share superimposed images with Instagram.
- Export superimposed images to other apps.
- Share superimposed images to Facebook using the iOS 6 native Facebook SDK.
- Increase the superimposed image resolution limit to 640 x 640 for the free version.
- New feature "Visit Random Location" in "WhatsGoLa Camera"
- Display Wikipedia web page in the device language if available.
- Add "Tint" to adjust green/red tone for the overlay image.
- More nature temperature color adjustment.
- Add Chinese (traditional & simplified) language.
- Add more than 1000 website data for the preset locations - Now you can open the websites to get more information about the locations you are visiting!!
- Added 3 New Street View Collection categories: "California National Parks", "NASA", and "Ocean".
- Bookmark locations.
- Mail locations.
- Update the Panoramio photo preview screen.
- Improve the map annotation pin layout - much friendly now!!
- Optimize for iOS 6.
- Provide a sample overlay image.
- Fix a crashing problem if we attempt to send emails but no email account is setup on the device.
- Replace icons in the main menu.
- Add the "Street View Collection" service.
- Now with more than 1000 points of interests are included in this app.
- Add "Quick Fly To" button in the map view to let you visit the most famous landmarks with great experiences.
- "Cool places" and "Street View Collection" now shows preview images.
- Improve the Zoom in/out slider in the WhatsGoLa camera
- Improve the Location Search function
- Bug Fixes
- Be able to load more Panoramio photos in WhatsGoLa Camera (previously version: only load 100 photos).
- Preview Panoramio images with higher resolution.
- Customize the push notification tone.
- Map Search Bar UI improvements.
- If there is no overlay, it now always redirects to the overlay tab.
- Fix: After editing the overlay, it crashes when returning to the overlay list. (this occurs if you only have one overlay in the database)
- Fix: Shared overlay images are improted twice under certain conditions.
- Fix: Duplicated purple pin in WhatsGoLa Camera.
- Re-arrange the Street View Camera for better performance.
- The Gyroscope switch is disabled for iPod Touch 4 by default.